LAMT is an agency dedicated to architectural and urban design. It is built on a strictly transdisciplinary model under the direction of Jean Lamort, as the culmination of a journey during which he accompanied and directed some of the most complex urban projects.
LAMT, Laboratory of Architecture, Mobilities and Territories, is the result of a multidisciplinary experiment in complex sites. The scope of the agency's activity ranges from architectural and urban design, to complex project management, support for major urban or architectural projects, or strategic territorial and prospective studies.
About Jean Lamort, founding partner of LAMT
Jean Lamort has nearly twenty years of experience in architecture, urban planning, urban planning, urban planning and mobility. He is rich of a culture and a multidisciplinary curriculum, from engineering sciences to Architecture, fine arts and philosophy. He has a deeply cross-cutting approach, in the service of territories and sites.
The team members
- Jean Lamort, Architect, Ecole d'Architecture de Paris-La Villette ; Engineer, Ecole Polytechnique, Paris, France ; Undergraduate student, philosophy department of Paris-Nanterre University , France
- Charlotte Linder, Architect, Ecole d'Architecture de Versailles, France
- Chloé Meyrueis, Architecture student, Ecole Spéciale d'Architecture, Paris, France
- Sanaz Pilehvaran, Architect, Faculty of Architecture of Mechhed, Iran
- Juliette Thomas, Architect, Ecole d'Architecture de Paris-La Villette, France ; Urban Engineer, EIVP, Paris, France ; Master of Mathematics, Jussieu University, Paris, France
- Agnès Vrignaud, Architect, Ecole d'Architecture de Paris-Val de Seine, Paris, France